BREAKING NEWS: Fire Destroys Atebubu Medical Supt Bungalow.

0
204

Fire destroys Atebubu Municipal Hospital Medical Superintendent bungalow in the Bono-East Region.

The bungalow of the Medical Supt was destroyed this afternoon.

According to witnesses, the fire started with smoke and flames coming from the roof and the windows of the facility.

According to them, they raised alarm and the staff of the hospital rushed to the facility to put off the fire but to no avail.

In a while, they called Ghana Fire Service from Kwame-Danso but on their way to Atebubu, they were involved in an accident.

Forever Product

More soon……

Source: Eghnews.com

Leave a Reply